Descrição da #Educacao#
Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
Currently, computational methods are widely used in biology (due to the fact that research comes with Big Data). You need to have the skills to be able to work with large amounts of data and to interpret them correctly. This requires competence in both biology and computer science.
Simply put, the situation in modern biology is that to be just a biologist is often not enough. The Bioinformatics and Systems Biology program prepares a new generation of professionals capable of solving bioinformatics problems arising in experimental biology.
Benefits of the Program
- the Program is delivered collaboration with the Institute of Bioinformatics in St. Petersburg;
- the students have an opportunity to participate in internships at major research institutions and laboratories, as well as work on projects under the guidance of leading teachers at ITMO University, Washington University in St. Louis, INSERM, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, etc.
- every year, students participate in an international online competition for Bioinformatics, which attracts more than 3,000 participants from all over the world. Bioinformatics Competition problem sets are developed by the team from ITMO University — the only 7-time winner of the world's top programming competition. Winners receive valuable prizes and an invaluable experience!
- furthermore, as part of the program, there is an international Systems Biology Workshop. The organizers of the workshop are ITMO University and the Bioinformatics Institute and Washington University in St. Louis.
The students will gain
- competencies in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science;
- proficiency in application of computational methods for solving problems in fundamental biology;
- an opportunity to complete the full path from high-throughput data to computational analysis and to testable hypotheses in several research areas;
- a chance to have programming courses taught in the cradle of world champions in programming.
ITMO University Saint Petersburg
Ganhe um diploma duplo com a ITMO University em São Petersburgo, Rússia
A Universidade ITMO (Universidade Estadual de Tecnologias de Informação, Mecânica e Óptica de São Petersburgo) é uma das melhores e mais antigas instituições de ensino superior da Rússia, que oferece treinamento e pesquisa em ciências avançadas, humanidades, engenharia e tecnologia....
Informações para contato #ContateoInstituto#
Não há comentários disponíveis.
Ganhe uma bolsa de € 5.000 para estudar na Europa!
Planejando estudar um
Mestrado na Europa?
Teste de Carreira
Encontre a sua carreira perfeita!